October 9, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

Just another day at the office...Kenzie is getting to that point though where I'm sure my days are numbered. As much as I would love to keep bringing her with me, my mommy guilt is getting to me not to mention her tantrums when all she wants is to be held-but I don't mind because I love to hold her, it's just hard to get things done that way!

So...I have a follow-up meeting on Thursday and I have a feeling they'll be sending me packing! Ha Ha! It's not really like that but I do think I'll be working strictly from home before I know it. (Yay! That's good news for you right Jeepy? More days to come and play!)

Anyway, back to work!

1 comment:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

YAY! Yes, that's great news, although I'm sorry you'll soon be somewhat unemployed. It's just more flexibility - think of it that way! Thanks for updating the blog. I was getting way too antsy. ;)