March 28, 2008

Excuses For Not Updating My Blog...

In no particular order...

#1 - TIMELINES
I have this frustrating need to have accurate timelines. Of course I do many things during the day/weeks worthy of blogging about but by the time I sit down to do it...too much time has passed. BUT...I found a solution! I can change the date of my posts! So, from time to time I may be tricky and enter a back-post...check out my Valentine's Day post created after Kenzie's B-day and inserted before. This is a great way for me to look like I'm on task, keep my timelines accurate and sneak in a few more posts than you may think!

#2 - PHOTOS
I love entering photos in my posts...this means I feel like I need to hire the paparazzi to follow me around and document EVERYTHING I do! (Wouldn't that be kind of fun!? People would think I'm famous!) So, I have many Blogging ideas...I just find them much more interesting if they have photos to go along with them.

#3 - CONTENT
I love to read Blogs!! This is a problem for me because as many as I read, I run out of time/desire to update my own. I LOVE what others have to say and when I get done reading theirs I feel like I have NOTHING to say! I feel like my life, wisdom, thoughts, etc are so lame. I'm satisfied to just read others, comment on others and update mine when something significant happens.

#4 - AVID READERS
The last excuse I will bore you with (if you're still reading that is....) is the lack of avid readers/visitors to my blog. I thank those of you who have stopped by, left a comment or two and let me know you're out there! I owe apologies to Angie, my sister, who checks my blog daily...about 5 times a day! And to Joanne, who has asked for updates - I hope you haven't given up on me!! :) Thank you to others who have dropped by from time-to-time as well. If you're just a lurker, come on out from behind that computer of yours and say "Hi!"...I'd love to know you're there!

So, stay tuned...I do have more posts coming!! Promise!!

3 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

*THUD*

That was me fainting when I saw your new post.

little ms. notetaker said...

Okay... I'm a lurker. :) Kenzie is absolutely adorable. Are you going to teach her the kung fu kicks you used to perfect on Angie and I? Hope all is well!

Love,
Kathleen

Amy said...

Hi Kathleen! I must say I've lurked on your blog as well...glad you left me a comment! Kenzie is only 13 months but I must say her kicks are coming along nicely! You'll have to come visit so she can test them out! ...you made me laugh with that comment. I had to explain to my husband what you were talking about! Nice to hear from you!