April 24, 2008

More About Me...(Tagged)

Since my sister knows I am always looking for things to blog about, I must answer her tag. So, here it goes...

What I was doing 10 years ago: 1998... I was getting ready to graduate from High School, "breaking-up" with my on-and-off boyfriend of 5 years since we were going to different colleges - I was gearing up for life at CU Boulder! So probably about now I was preparing for final exams and looking forward to summer. Oh! I was also getting ready to travel for the summer with USA (United Spirit Association) as a "professional cheerleader" leading/attending summer camps in California, Utah, and Colorado. (I continued to do this for 2 summers following H.S. - I'll post pictures...oh the glory days!) ...Wow, 10 year reunion this summer!!

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Check in with work (e-mails, phone messages, general work stuff...and probably some blogging too!)
2. Bathe Kenzie...this new independence while eating has really done a number on her hair! Daily baths are going to become a must for this little one!
3. Take a walk
4. Go to the zoo with Angie and the girls?? Um, what happened to that plan Ang??
5. Watch Grey's Anatomy!! Woo Hoo...it's back tonight!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Well, like Angie, I would also give a ton of money away. As she said, who needs that much money? I would then buy a nice house, set some aside for kids' college, maybe go back to school myself...Ph.D. in Child Psychology doesn't sound too bad?, help my family out with debt & a few wants they all have, travel - Kauai & Australia would be musts! Who knows...whatever the Lord called me to do!

Three of my bad habits:
1. I'm usually late - I have a problem with sleeping in
2. I stay up too late at night - probably why I have a problem with sleeping in!
3. I'm not very good at keeping my house clean...but, it's clean right now!! :)

Five places I have lived:
1. Highlands Ranch, CO
2. Boulder, CO
3. Englewood, CO
4. Littleton, CO
5. ??
*Born in Englewood, moved to Highlands Ranch, School in Boulder, back to Highlands Ranch, Married - moved to Littleton, moved next door to my Grandparents in Englewood, then bought a condo that took us back to Littleton. Who knows where to next...How exciting am I?!

Five jobs I have had:
1. Waitress at a cafe
2. Bookstore Clerk (Christian Bookstore in college)
3. Preschool Teacher (4 year-olds)
4. Chiropractic Assistant
5. Insurance Assistant/Customer Service (current job)

So there ya have it...hopefully you learned something new about me! Have a great day!!

No comments: