October 5, 2008

And the WINNER is...

Thanks to you gals that wrote with suggestions!! I loved the names you gave - they were relevant, creative and...entertaining!

See for yourself:

“Kins Kreations”
Sew-made DeSigns APE DeSigns - (monkey logo)
Kins DeSigns
"Bagzzzzz"
Sweet StylesStay-At-Home StylesTender TrendsMotherly Mode
Tot Trends
Classy Baby
Jake's Place
Handmaiden Colorado
"Handmaiden Heaven" (or Littleton? or HR? or ???)
Stuff by Amy
Sew WhatchootalkinaboutWillis?
In Stitches (because I keep you in them, right?)
Frayed Sew (like "'fraid so" but then maybe you'd have to start fraying things, which would work if you did a rag blanket or something)
Knot Sew Fast (can you come up with a project with knots?)
Sew What?
Sew Cute
Kneadles (you could sew up some bags to carry bread in... heaven knows I could use one or nine)Pins and Needles
Needles and Stitches (hopefully people won't think you're in the hospital business)
Amy's Originals
Jeepyshaneepylu's Junk (wait that's my garage sale business)
Banana Taking a Bath
Pizza Box
Button Hole Productions
Chirping Cricket Creations
Thimbles-n-ThingsThreads
Spicy Sugar OR Sugar-n-Spice
Everything Nice
KREations (see kenzie's initials?)
Ensign's Designs
Ensign Designs
Design by Ensign
Some of my own...
Roo Bags (cause I always call Kenz "Kenz-a-Roo")
Roo Bags & Burp Rags
Bags“kins” / Bagskins
Sweetly Blessed
Amy Everyday (play with my "AE" initials)
A little of Everything

...and to answer Meghan's question, my prices are:

Reversible Tote Bag - $25
Zippy - $5
Diaper Pouch - $7
Burp Cloth - $4.50 / 2 for $7
Baby Blanket - $24
Baby Bib - $2.50
Hair Bows - $2 / 3 for $5


Thanks again lovely ladies...now I have tough decision!

Drum Roll Please...



Congratulations!! - Please e-mail me with your mailing address... jakensign@msn.com

No comments: